Conducting an annual inspection of your roof can help avoid costly leaks and any resulting damage. Your roof experiences the harshest of conditions on a regular basis. UV Rays, wind, hail, rain, and age are bound to take their toll on your roof and a leaking roof can result in wood rot, pet infestation and mold.
During our inspection, our roofing team will look for the following:
- Missing, broken, or torn shingles
- Shingle granules that have worn away
- Cracked and missing caulk
- Rusted and damaged flashing
- Rotted rubber boots around pipes
- Sagging areas that indicate wood damage
- Cracks in the chimney
- Gutters that are clogged or not properly attached
- Seals around skylights
Once our team has identified any potential issues, we will work with you to come up with an affordable roof repair or replacement plan. We provide our customers with a wide range of roofing products to choose from, guaranteeing your roof not only provides excellent protection, but looks good as well.